Thursday, March 15, 2012

Heya.

I'm back with a few pics from my "Keep On Scrappin" Journal...it's been good to use up some of my scraps and some of the flowers I have in my stash that never seem to make it onto any projects. The size of my journal is A5 I thought that would be a good size to start off with...I get a bit overwhelmed with layouts so I choose a small journal. Its real quick to which suits me even better. I don't spend much time on each page I just do my backgrounds choose my photo, grab some papers and glue them all on. I tuch a few other lil bits under here and there and "Robs your fathers brother!!!!" done. Definatly come over to Facebook and join in on the fun in the "keep on scrappin" grouip page hosted by Bona. It's great to be doing something all together :)

for some reason these pics are taking ages to upload so I will be back with the rest later :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tash - great pages! I'm in the FB group also, but haven't started my journal yet. I needed to finish up some other projects first. Looking forward to seeing more of your work! You've made some beautiful flowers too! TFS! Aloha, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tash i love your journal, look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete