Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Heya :) yet another creative week, halfway through and been pretty busy. Some great and exciting news first is that I am now an ANGEL for LSH :) which means I am one of four new Design team members and what is better still is I am designing for my all time favourite craft Cynthia ( YT -Cynthialoohoo)  So in the very near future I will be designing some projects from cindy's templates, that are all available from the LSH website :) I already have so many ideas going through my mind and looking forward to geting to know the other angels too.

This week I will be sending off some artwork, I've been painting these "om's".  My sister is a hardcore yogi and she wanted one, and then her friends wanted some an so over hte last couple of months I have painted and sold a few. None quite as big as this one though it stands a 1m tall and approx 70cm in width.  Done with acrylics, water soluble crayons, inks, stamps, heat embossed with utee and accented with gold perlex all painted over a collaged canvas.


I love painting these for other paople and have now painted quite a few. This was pretty big though and I think I prefer to do them on a smaller scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment