Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hey there wow it's been a wee while since I've blogged and I've been up to heaps of artsy crafty mischief so I don't know where to begin....so here goes <3

First of all my computer died and left me in a feerrr-eaky state of absolute panic!!!!  It was all a bit of a drama but thankfully that is just a bad memory and I am now blogging this on my superfast supercool new computer.....YAY!!!!!!....:)

I completed my first lot of Design team Projects for LSH...I had so much fun creating using cynthia's templates.  All of which you can purchase by going over to the LSH website. Make sure you are a member so you can be a part of the fun and sharing, get to know some other wonderful crafters and get inspired and inspire eachother...thats what it's all about aye?!!

Here I've created a Tissue box using the rocking horse template.  Constructed the box using the measurements from an actual tissue box.  I used some sturdy cardboard from a box that had a toaster in it.  Adhered it all together with hot glue and then covered it with this perfect design paper from the DCWV BABY BOY 12X12 Paper pack. If you are anything  like me and are addicted to using your glue-gun then this is perfect for you.  It was so fun to embellish using beautiful pearl trim,lace,and some prima flowers.

Using the same Template I also created this 12x12 Layout. Now I'm not the best at doing Layouts and to be honest I don't really like doing them but this was so easy. These templates really inspired me I have so many other ideas for projects using this one template, Mini albums, banners, picture frames I can wait.



This was my favourite project using another one of cynthia's templates.  I created a box with some thick card using the solid part of the template and then cut the gate template peice out of corregated card to create....welll...the gate!!
Using Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime it was a given that this project would take on the exact fairy secret garden look that I was going for.  I did some fussy cutting of some of the gorgeous images, some prima flowers,stickles, I used my rangeer paint daubers to get that rustic look accented it with some gold and really just had fun. I also created a lil note book and bound it with my new Bind-it-all....Yay!!!!!!!

Another amazing thing that happened was the design team angels all got gifted some LINDY'S!!!!!! I was so blown away to recieve the sprays and yes I got a bit emotional hehe it was the first time I had seen the sprays lil lone used them so obviously I couldn't help but give my fairy creation a generous spray.  The notebook I created was easy to I just used some leftover paper from the paper pack and colored up some music note paper with some Lindy's and also some manilla paper and stamped it with some journaling lines. it all came together perfectly. I also really loved how the shape of the frame on the notebook which was from the paper collection perfectly matched the shape of the templates....AWESOME!!!

So thats my first lot of dt projects and what a lot of fun I look forward to seeing more of the projects from the other angels to so be sure to check them out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment