Tuesday, February 11, 2014

INSPIRATION KIT - Shabby-Spingtime :)

 Hey Kiwi crafters I just wanted to give you a closer look at my Shabby - Spring time Kit I have for sale.

As you can see it is filled with allsorts of gorgeous goodies, perfect for that shabby project or to add to you stash. 

There is over 20 laces and ribbons and fibres that all measure at least 60cm

Some real pretty ones in the lot and I have tried to choose one that lend to that dreamy springtime feel.

Snip bits of fabrics and crochet trim...great for cards, layouts, altered items and those beautiful fabric books everyone is making.


Paper bags, tags, appliques, twine...I have tried to put together a kit that is fun, lush and filled with goodies


doilies..bows...buttons...pearls and a selection of flowers some made by me you will want to dive in and get creative straight away :)

Making up these kits have been so much fun and I have chosen some of my favourite embellishments.
My last kit went within an hour so be sure to be quick.
ONly available to those in New Zealand.
Come over and check out the details on FB https://www.facebook.com/WithAllMyArtSoul
I get all my bling,  rosstte trim, and flat back pearls from Retailgirl.
:)






1 comment: