Sunday, June 14, 2015

Junk Journal - Epiphany


Hey there crafters.
I have a Junk Journal to share with you today.  Not junk as in I have used scraps and bits and pieces I have collected but Junk as in you can fill it with all kinds of journaling and bits and pieces that document your life and loves.

I have used all sorts of awesome supplies from Faith Pocock Craft Studios.
Faith stocks some of the latest craft supplies, papers, metal, and embellishments to make any of your crafty projects amazing.


For this Journal I have used Prima's paper Collection - Epiphany
With it's muted colour pallette there are so many things you can create with this collection.
For the cover you can see I made a shaker pocket.
I have used flowers, 3D stickers and the stamp all from the collection



This collection comes with a Journaling pad with 45 journaling spaces so for me it screamed "make a journal Tasha!!!!"
I have made pockets and tags...used the scraps to make banners and page embellishments.



I had so much fun making this journal and hope this has inspired you to give something like this a try.

Be sure to go check out Faith Pocock Craft Studio grab yourself some craft supplies and get CRAFTING!!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I look forward to sharing with you some more creations soon
xx Tasha








No comments:

Post a Comment