Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas Tag and small gift tags

Hey there crafty friends
I wanted to share with you some tags I created using supplies from Imagine if.....



The big Tag I did is not traditional Christmas colors but I thought "hey!! It's my tag" so I went ahead.

This is a pretty large tag I cut from heavy cardstock I then layered and stitched some canvas type fabric and then some vintage music paper.


I colored up these cute flower shape chipboard pieces with gesso first and then black and orange stickles layered them on top of one another and popped a little black bling in the center.


Here you canse that I have covered the chipboard Christmas tree with some music paper and then added some bling to it and the gorgeous frame underneath I covered with stickles.

I also created some little gift tags and they are so cute with the little chipboard pieces on them


Below you can see I cut some tiny tags,  layered them with some scrap canvas, music paper and some burlab and tied some twine up the top.
I painted the little gingerbreadman, stocking and candystick with arcrylic paint and then went over them with stickles.

Hope you are all getting in to some christmas crafting and having fun.

Don't forget to check out the previous blog
click HERE
and also follow on to the next blog
click HERE





2 comments: