Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Upcycled Sea Themed Canvas

Hey there crafters
This week I have created this really cute canvas by re-using an old canvas and also some awesome supplies from Imagine if….


The canvas was one I had previously "tried" to create on but was never pleased with what was happening so it went to lay in my pile of messed up canvases.
As you can see I have used the back side of the canvas and created a shadow box type effect.  It didn't bother me about the staples around the edge for this particular project I think it added to the look.
You can tidy up and prep the pre-used canvases if you don't want this rustic look.




In the photos above you can see I have used some of Imagine ifs'… chipboard.  I really loved the ocean themed cuts.  I liked the raw chipboard look so didn't do much to color them just swiped my vintage photo distress ink over them.  I also used a couple of burlap leaves on which I layered up my embellishments on.

This post is part of a blog hop guys so be sure to check out all the posts to be part of the hop.

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment