Monday, January 27, 2014

Shabby Wall Hanging - Sew Crafty

Wow guys I can't believe it my 3rd blog post in 2 days sheesh I'm going good guns :)
This is just a little gift I made for a crafty friend.

With some scrap card I cut a heart shape and modge podged some old dictionary paper to it.
I then adhered a crochet doily and cut around it.
Once that was done it was all fun from there on embellishing it with some of my Handcrafted flowers. Ribbon roses I made and lots of other goodies.



Added some seam binding that I had tea-dyed, stick pins, metal heart and butterly.  The sissors are a lil wood vaneers, a little cotton spool that I wrapped some pearl trim around and a few vintage buttons.  I polymer clay bird that my friend made...his tail broke but I fixed that up :) I also rubbed a little bit of cream arcrylic paint around the place to give it more of a shabby look.


I love making things for my crafty friends this was so easy and fun to make I hope you give something like this a try :)

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment