Friday, December 20, 2013


Hey Crafters:)
This week I wanted to share with you a Junk Journal that I created using papers from Kaisercraft - Confetti Collection.  I love to make journals and using all the elements that come with this collection well.....it's just so easy.
These papers are bright and fun and with the die-cuts from the collectables and the cut outs and punch outs it came out fun and summery. 

 
Throughout the journal I put this gorgeous floral washi tape which I am starting to use more and more.  So9 useful for many projects and really adds a little something to your creations.
 
I bound my Journal with the Zutter bind-it-all one of my favourite tools and you can find these along with the o-wires at Scottie Crafts
 
 
with all the elements in the paper collection it was easy to embellish this journal as well as add interest to every page.
 
 
I added tabs throughout this journal and I made them using my We R Memory Keepers
 Envelope punch board.  There are so many different things that you can create with this awesome tool. 
 
 I have a vid click here to show you how I made the Tabs.
 
I hope you enjoyed this project share.  I have really been enjoying designing for Scottie Crafts and playing with all the awesome craft supplies and tools they have to offer.
I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and hope the New Year brings heaps of crafting and good times :)
 
Tashaxxxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment