Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Christmas Cracker Blog Hop - Tasha

Hey there
 
Hope every one is having fun doing the blog hop.  Remember you need to visit each DT members blog to get all the secret words you need :)
If you have been keeping up with the blog you will have seen some beautiful crackers done by my fellow DT gals here at Scottie Crafts and now it's my turn.
 
 
 
To create the flower I used the Poinsettia Die an alterations die from Sizzix.  I cut out the 2 smallest ones with the paper from Couture Creations - A Vintage Christmas and layered them up.
 


 
To create some dimension in the flower I placed the petals on an old mouse pad and moving a stylus in circular motions I was able to get this effect  (thanks Kimi )
 
 
 
 
Pssstttt  the secret word is  "contest"
 
See you next week with another fun project.
Happy crafting
Tasha

1 comment:

  1. Just Gorgeous Tasha love the bling, and the pretty Lace..

    ReplyDelete